Tuesday 7 May 2013

Landscape classical architecture: Final drawing 3/3


































Here is my final composition for the landscape drawing.
I chose this spot because you could easily see the foreshortening going on through the road and you can tell that the vanishing point will not be that far away.

Orthogonal lines are present in some parts of this, however due to the angle I was viewing and the positioning of the buildings the lines appeared to diverge rather than go parallel.

Not too much attention was paid to the cars however you can see they get less detailed the further away they are which adds a nice effect.
The buildings don't seem that straight and the windows are slightly out of place (and angle) which would be my main issue with this drawing.

In terms of shading I tried to do it as I saw it rather than exaggerating anything so they are quite subtle

No comments:

Post a Comment